SPECIAL PROJECTS CONSTRUCTION
We bring big experience to small projects.
We know small projects are a big deal. That’s why we bring the same high-quality standards and experience to limited-scale projects that we do to our larger projects, all while saving you money and time other small building contractors may not be able to provide. Plus, much of this construction work can be self-performed in-house by our talented Special Projects team.
What is Special Project construction?
Mowery’s Special Projects Group focuses on small construction projects that do not require extensive design or coordination. There are a variety of projects that we consider Special Projects:
- Office Renovations and Expansions that allow your team to keep working as we upgrade, expand or rework your existing workspace to fit your current needs;
- Tenant Improvement and Fit-Outs allow you to create beautiful and usable tenant interiors while maintaining safety in currently occupied spaces;
- Retail Renovations and Expansions that help you grow your business through upgraded spaces and additions;
- Senior Care Apartment and Cottage Turnaround provide you with modern offerings as Mowery continues to apply lessons learned on large Senior Living projects, including health and safety trends such as updated HVAC;
- Secondary Education Renovations and Expansions are key for Universities and Colleges to be sure that housing is upgraded for today’s students’ needs; and
- Urban Revitalization projects require special attention to community and tenant needs, often requiring a fast-paced turn around to meet client timelines and government requirements. Mowery’s Special Projects Group has experience navigating government funding to help these projects.
While small construction, these projects are still a big deal to Mowery. Our team has completed office renovations and fit-outs for non-profits, urban renewal, industrial, corporate and other industries on time and on budget. Our portfolio features projects that speak for themselves.
That’s the advantage of using Mowery’s Special Projects Team
Mowery brings the efficiency, agility and resources of a large contractor with proven experience to every small construction project. Our cost-effective and creative solutions come from lessons learned in both small projects and large ones. Our highly experienced Director of Special Projects and team work together to deliver the results you need for your small construction project. Because we build each project as if it’s our own, you’ll see why we’re different than small construction companies.
Mowery’s Special Projects Group is ready to work with you. Contact us today to start the discussion.
Learn more about Mowery’s Special Projects Group and the expertise that our special project division brings to your small building construction by checking out our Insights & Resources below.
Insights & Resources
“Mowery’s attention to detail on our Special Projects is especially appreciated because the fine touches are what clients see first in the offices of a prominent law firm. Mowery does it all … design, estimate and build and they do it right!" - McNees Wallace & Nurick, LLC